Human and Animal well-being, based on a 2017 study conducted by Boomerang Africa
- 67% children consider pets to be their best friend
- 72% South African families laugh at least once a day because of something their pet does.
- 59% parents let their kids watch content featuring animals since it educates them about nature
- 41% it informs about emotions
- 21% it tends to be about safer topics.
- 82% parents and kids take photos or videos of their pets at least once a week, popular animal content online and across social media platforms.
According to Centres for Disease Control and Prevention studies have shown companion animal ownership and physical-psychosocial well-being. Good health, the Society’s governance, referring to the structures, rules, processes, veterinary hospital capabilities, information networks, and response interventions that are used to organize ourselves to prevent, prepare for, and respond to human and animal health threats. Mass sterilisation outreaches reduce the population and create a stable community of healthy animals.