SAID Notice of AGM – 2019
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of The Society for Animals in Distress is to be held at 15h00 on Saturday the 30th November 2019, at 20 Moerdyk Ave, Vorna Valley Midrand
- Reading of Notice of Meeting.
- Approval and Signing of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 14nd of November, 2018
- Chairman’s Report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Tembisa veterinary consulting room update
- Election of Auditors.
- Election of Committee Members for ensuing year.
- Any other business, or that of a motion to be placed before the Meeting by Members in good standing.
Members in good standing may :
(Please click here for the document if you wish to vote by proxy)
(a) Nominate another Member in good standing as their proxy to vote on their behalf by printing their own name and that of the nominee, duly signing and dating the nomination;
(b) Nominate a Member for election to The Committee.
Executive General Manager :
Mrs H M Robertson
PO Box 11555
Telephone: 083 640 8822 or 011-466-0261
Fax: 086 628 7663